Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I had another doctor's appointment on Monday and Brock is about 4.5 lbs now. I am getting a little anxious that he is going to be the freakishly large 120 lb baby that you see in the tabloids. In case you haven't heard, he is due on October 28th. As for the vacation this last weekend, Trevor and I had a GREAT time. We fished for most of it and caught a TON of fish. We are enjoying the precious quiet and alone time before little screams and poops come along. Trevor and I have also been treasuring other people's stories. Whether they are about pregnancy, birth, or parenting, we would LOVE to hear from you.

2 comments:

Bonnie Dufault said...

Yay for October 28th! I know someone else with that AWESOME birthday...ME! Glad you guys got to get out of town for some R&R. Sooo excited for your new adventure coming up soon! Love you guys!

Caleb and Laura said...

Thanks for blogging; it's good to hear how things are going with you guys! And glad to hear y'all are enjoying these last few weeks. I'm absolutely loving being a new mom, but it's definitely a lot of work! :)

-Laura