Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hi all,
We are going out of town for our last vacation before Brock is born. I can't believe that he is almost here. We only have a few more doctor's appointments before Brock is born. I have been having my first braxton hicks contractions, and sleep is getting less and less as I get bigger. Poor Trevor is handling my mood swings VERY well. He is so patient with me and is getting a little taste of the toddler stage as I continue to get more hormonal. Please be praying for us as we enter this whole new world of parenthood. We are very excited, but a little blind. We will continue to keep you updated.

1 comment:

Caleb and Laura said...

Awesome! We love the name, and we're excited to hear that things are moving along for you guys! We'll keep praying for the three of you!